U.S. Chamber of Commerce representatives by now are used to some tough questioning when they confront a room full of journalists on issues related to climate change. So the Chamber’s Karen Harbert, head of the Chamber’s Institute for 21st Century Energy, doubtless was not surprised.
- Peering Beyond the Biggest AGU Meeting Headlines
- Geoethics Gets Bigger Spotlight among Scientists
- Albedo: Lighter Colors Reflect, Darker Ones Absorb, Heat
- The Arctic Brings Surprises, but the Trend Remains Clear
- Increased Atmospheric Rivers of Rain Predicted for West Coast
- One Person’s Waste…Another’s Energy
- California: 11 Trillion Gallons of Drought
- Researchers Address Unanswered Questions in National Climate Assessment
- Understanding Important Energy Wording
- Columbia’s Jeff Sachs: Global Challenges…But Still Some Hope?