‘BEST’ researchers release not-yet-peer-reviewed findings supporting validity of temperature station records and rejecting urban heat island arguments. Climate ‘skeptics,’ having anticipated good news, cry foul … and climatologists long supportive of the evidence wonder, ‘So? What’s New?’
- Help from Ancient Grains in a Warmer Climate
- Charged Up About EV’s, But New Mindset Needed?
- Fish on the Move to Cooler Waters
- Trouble Ahead for Eastern Antarctica’s Totten Glacier?
- Challenge Ahead: Leave Fossil Fuels in Ground?
- All-Out Media Campaign: The Guardian Goes Activist
- Art at Point Reyes Highlights Climate Concerns
- Solar Project Inspires ‘Spark of Interest’
- Harnessing Waves as Energy Source
- Small Business Takes on Climate Change