Climate change science will shape decisions at all of the national parks, National Park Service Director Jonathan B. Jarvis told journalists in two different events at the Society of Environmental Journalists conference in Missoula, Mt, October 14 and 15.
- Cleaner Concrete, Cement for Healthier Climate
- Drought Prompts West Nile Virus Concerns
- Green Bonds Funding Climate Change Solutions
- Living Shorelines vs. Hard Armoring of Coasts
- Help from Ancient Grains in a Warmer Climate
- Charged Up About EV’s, But New Mindset Needed?
- Fish on the Move to Cooler Waters
- Trouble Ahead for Eastern Antarctica’s Totten Glacier?
- Challenge Ahead: Leave Fossil Fuels in Ground?
- All-Out Media Campaign: The Guardian Goes Activist